Monday, April 30, 2012

From the Logbook...Supang

A few weekends ago I was the on call pilot.  Sure enough, I was called to pick up a woman having trouble while in child labor.  Due to the difficult stretch of river that she lived on, she actually took a boat downstream to meet me at another community.  40 minutes after leaving PalangkaRaya, I landed in the village of Supang and docked up next to the boat that transported her.  The above photo is three pictures stitched together.

It never ceases to amaze me how tough interior women are!  When we arrived in PalangkaRaya, the woman walked off of the airplane and into an awaiting car where she was driven to the hospital.  

1 comment:

Irvan said...

without MAF and pilots like you, the pregnant mom's life and her baby are on the line. this is such a great help and blessings for them. :)

i love the stitched pic. have you ever tried to make a 360 virtual pic ?